In the aviation, space and defense industries, quality, product safety and on-time delivery are paramount. The major original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) work with a global supply-chain made up of manufacturers and distributors which includes thousands of small businesses.
Benefits of AS 9100 Certification
Benefits of AS 9100 Certification
Whether you are seeking AS 9100 certifications for the first time or need to transition from AS 9100C to AS 9100D, RPM Consulting, Inc. is here to assist you in the process. The benefits off implementing and managing your QMS in accordance with the AS 9100D standard are:
• Producing and continually improving safe and reliable products
• Meeting or exceeding customer and regulatory requirements to ensure satisfaction
• Ensuring processes necessary to conducting day-to-day business are defined and managed
• Documentation that accurately reflects the work being performed and actions taken
• Focusing on the complete supply chain and stakeholders
• Fewer customer unique documents
• Recognition by Regulatory Authorities
• Greater business opportunities, greater customer satisfaction, and business growth
Consulting Support for AS 9100
Your company may be required to become AS9100 certified to meet a current or future customer contract.
If that is the case, there are several steps needed to complete and maintain the certification.
RPM Consulting, Inc. has qualified AS 9100 consultants ready to help you achieve certification.
Our approach can be achieved simply and affordably for small businesses with our expert consultants.
RPM Consulting, Inc. provides consulting support for the AS 9100 standard through Remote/Online and Onsite support programs.
We also provide consulting support for companies seeking multiple certifications (such as ISO 9001, IATF 16949, ISO 14001, ISO 45001 and ISO 13485) through an Integrated Management System.
Our consultants translate the technical language of the AS 9100 Standard into Plain English and make it as simple and effective for your organization as possible.
Implemented properly, IATF 16949 gives you a continual return on your investment.
Certification is issued by a third-party Registrar following a certification audit – Stage 2.
For you to be successful, everyone in your company will need to be involved.
Step 1: Plan — As we assist you in learning the basics of the ISO requirements, your consultant will perform a Gap Analysis, if required, help you prepare the required documentation, quality manual, documented processes.
Step 2: Implement — your consultant will assist your company as you implement the ISO process, working with your team to set goals, conduct management reviews, review results, and drive the action needed for improvement.
Step 3: Review — An full system internal audit will be conducted to ensure you are prepared for the registrar audit. Together, you will review process corrections that are needed and make sure you have all the necessary documentation you will need to be in compliance with the standard.
Step 4: Certify — Finally, RPM Consulting, Inc. will assist you in securing a registrar, or Certification Body, to perform your final Stage 2 external audit. Upon completion, we will assist you to correct any findings (if applicable), then you will receive your ISO certificate.
For more information about ISO certification for the ISO 9001 standard:
• See IATF 16949 for automotive manufacturers
• See ISO 14001 for environmental management systems
• See AS 9100 for aerospace manufacturers
• See ISO 13485 for medical device management systems
• See ISO 45001 for occupational health and safety (OH&S)